There’s Little Worse than Sewage in Your Home
What to Do if You Have Sewage In Your Home or Office
There is no doubt that having sewage inside your home or business feels like one of the most disgusting things that could happen to you when living in your home or working in your office. It’s important to note what to do if this occurs, and this is more common in homes with a septic system than any other. So we’ve put together a short “Here’s what to do” list after you’ve called a sewage removal professional lke Restore Now Remediation and Restoration.
- Call a professional sewage remediation company. This is not something you can clean up on your own. Get professional help.
- Keep rooms and areas surrounding the sewage spill as clean as possible, and if you can keep sewage from some rooms do.
- Remove valuables from the area if you can, but do not risk your personal safety by coming in contact with raw sewage.
- Leave the area where sewage is immediately.
- Seek medical attention immediately for any wounds that may have occurred in the contaminated area to prevent infection.
- Evacuate anyone who could come in contact with the contaminated area.
- Call Restore Now Restoration and Remediation to help you with sewage remediation and removal.
Sewage Damage Restoration & Remediation
Plumbing leaks can ruin your day, but when you have sewage backup in or around your home, it makes it feel like it’s ruined your life, and that your home will never be the same again. Fortunately, there are people who know how to deal with these things, and to make your home like new again. That’s where the experienced restoration specialists at Restore Now Restoration and Remediation come in. Our sewage restoration geniuses are standing by for any and all emergencies like this.
Sewage overflows can be caused by a variety of problems in the home, however are most often backed up septic tanks, toilet overflows or problems in the sewer system (which happen quite rarely). When it does happen, however, it creates an environmentally toxic in your home, so it’s you need to act fast to protect your loved ones and your office or business.
With a quick response time, Restore Now Restoration and Remediation can be at your home or office to start the clean up process immediately. Here’s why we’re a great first call:
- Years of experience in home restoration
- We have the best technology, equipment, and experience in sewage clean up and restoration.
- We have forged great relationships with insurance companies.
- We have fast response times so help is present when you need it.
it can be difficult to think of all the things you need to do when recovering from sewage damage, to restore your property back to the way it originally was. In fact, it can be very difficultto know what you should do to make your building liveable again. We’re professionals who deal with this constantly– which is why you need a team of restoration specialists on your side. One of the first things we do at Restore Now Restoration is to help you communicate the problem to your insurance company so they can be involved in the process. We work for you to help you get the reimbursement you deserve to repair your home.
Over the yearsthat we’ve been helping business owners and families recover from sewage damage or other types of damage, we’ve developed excellent relationships with insurance companies in Gwinnett, Hall, Fulton, and other counties local to the Atlanta Metro area. We’re more than happy to help you help them know what’s taken place. It’s just what we do.
Water Damage Restoration
Has your home flooded or have you had an abundance of water damage the inside of your home? We can dry it and fix it!
Call Today for Immediate Service. 678.942.2564
We serve Atlanta and the surrounding communities with Home Restoration, and Remediation Services.
- Athens, GA
- Buford, GA
- Bethlehem GA
- Cumming, GA
- Chateau Elan
- Cleveland, GA
- Duluth GA
- Flowery Branch
- Gainesville, GA
- Hall County
- Johns Creek
- Lake Lanier
- Roswell GA
- Stone Mountain
- Sugar Hill
- Watkinsville GA
Get In Touch
Lawrenceville, GA 30043
For general inquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org